Friday, February 18, 2011

The Feeling of Fridays

Fridays are my absolute favorite day of the week.  There is just the feeling of absolute freedom.  No school, so no worries.  Well, not exactly.  I still have projects, homework, and upcoming tests.  How lame?  But I am going to put all of that off until Sunday night.  The feeling of Fridays will have worn off by then.  Anyways, I haven't blogged in forever.  I must admit it feels kind of weird to write about what is going on in my crazy brain.  I have some pictures to upload that will follow in a post after this.  But I will leave you guys with a song that is old, but has always been one of my favorites.  It just makes me want to drive down the road in a convertible headed to the beach.  Check it out!

Sweet Disposition
Temper Trap



No comments:

Post a Comment